Here’s a glimpse of a few stories from Toxic Staple revealing the amazing effects of adhering to a gluten-free lifestyle.
▪ Angela could have opted for drugs for her non-verbal, violent, non-interactive 3-year-old son to treat the diagnosis of autism but instead chose a gluten-free/dairy-free lifestyle. He made a miraculous recovery with much alternative intervention and never needed a one-on-one aide in school.
▪ Bridget, through a long journey, finally found health from multi-systemic disorders related to thyroid, adrenal fatigue, fibromyalgia, candida, hormonal imbalances, food and environmental sensitivities and allergies, sleep disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, emotional and behavioral disorders, depression, and more. This is a one-woman story of huge gluten-free/dairy-free success.
▪ Essentially wheelchair bound, Gale diagnosed himself with gluten ataxia and was walking without a cane 3 days after beginning the GFD. The medical experts thought this debilitating disease was normal pressure hydrocephalus and were about to install a shunt into his skull.
▪ Lisa suffered 35 years of gut and other issues that finally subsided on a GF diet: IBS, gas pain, heartburn, reflux, headaches, anemia, brain fog, and infertility.
▪ Tamsin was plagued with gut issues, massive migraines, dental enamel problems, miscarriages, severe joint pain (RA), eczema, osteopenia at age 34, and more. At 18 months the tip-off could have been gluten ataxia, a balance issue known to being caused by gluten. Presently in a study connecting celiac disease with pancreatic disorders.
▪ Fading away and looking anorexic, this is the perfect example of the inadequacies of blood testing and the endoscopic biopsy. Testing positive on the EnteroLab stool test, the dull pain in Daniele’s side has subsided with the GFD and she looks and feels very healthy.
▪ With multiple health issues encompassing anemia, major gut problems, chronic joint pain (knee and back), enlarged spleen, elevated blood platelets, significant memory issues, chronic fatigue and weakness, and much more, Seth’s history is an example of the tremendous waste of health insurance dollars (and his own $$ and time) over 30 years and 37 doctors, for numerous unnecessary tests, drugs, and doctor visits that did not resolve a thing. Many of his issues have subsided or vanished.
▪ Three autoimmune diseases later and disgusted with the medical community Judy was diagnosed with celiac disease at age 45, having suffered numerous symptoms since high school days. Life has improved tremendously on the GFD.
▪ At age 92, Barbara teaches piano 30 hours a week and works out at the gym. With a wasting disease since early childhood, she was formally diagnosed with CD at age 45 after nearly dying. Today she is going strong!
▪ My own story spreads over the whole family: 3 daughters, 4 grandchildren, my husband, and myself. No longer do I suffer from allergies (seasonal, mold and dust, and cat and dog), bronchials, UTI’s, reactive airway, and fatigue. I never get sick and have great energy. All of our lives have changed dramatically!